USDZA(PublicAffairsDivision)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
USDZA(PublicAffairsDivision)

USDZA (PublicAffairsDivision) SURVIVE Z-DAY Visit us at USDZA.com

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  WEBSITE  

Do they have a weakness? :?:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Infected

Infected

Do they have a weakness?  :?:  Empty
PostSubject: Do they have a weakness? :?:    Do they have a weakness?  :?:  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:32 pm

What would we want to know about zombies? Would we take dead zombies and dissect them to gain knowledge, or would the risk of bringing the infection into the safe house be to great? Question
Back to top Go down
r.slown

r.slown

PostSubject: Re: Do they have a weakness? :?:    Do they have a weakness?  :?:  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:51 pm

I think at first there's no way in hell you're getting me or my group to take one in and mess with it. Waaaaay to dangerous. Who's to say the's zombies don't regenerate? there's no way to know. However, yes eventually we would have to. I would say after we built a sustainable community we would then be able to start studying them in a safe environment. It's human nature to do so and we would benefit greatly from it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.usdza.com
b.curley
Admin
b.curley

PostSubject: Re: Do they have a weakness? :?:    Do they have a weakness?  :?:  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:55 pm

yup! and until we have a sustained safe environment(s) we can just continue dissecting their anatomy with shotguns on the go Razz
Back to top Go down
http://USDZA.com/
Infected

Infected

PostSubject: Re: Do they have a weakness? :?:    Do they have a weakness?  :?:  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:10 pm

I would just take samples of brain matter and run tests on them to see what I could learn about the outbreak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do they have a weakness? :?:    Do they have a weakness?  :?:  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do they have a weakness? :?:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
USDZA(PublicAffairsDivision) :: Undead Anatomy-
Jump to: